SystemQ

Hello,

My company were recently sold an IPOCC by a Sales Person from an established Avaya Partner promising API /SDK information for our in-house software designer to use to integrate IPOCC with our in-house CRM system.

After 7 months of lies and excuses, I have been told by their MD that the information is not available and we're on our own...

I'm trying my best to concentrate on solving my dilemma and not wasting my energy on anger and legalities...

I hope someone on here can help me by providing me any helpful information along the following lines:

- Are API's / SDK's available for IPOCC?
- If so, is there a cost?
- Are there any 'on premise' middleware solutions out there and if so, who?

Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for you help in advance,

Mike
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
You are correct, currently there are no APIs available from DevConnect for IPOCC.
However, the IPOffice APIs will still be available in an IPOCC solution.
It depends what functionality your application requires, but some of the IPOffice APIs may be helpful to you.
For example the DevLink interface in IPOffice will provide a data feed on call activity:
https://downloads.avaya.com/css/P8/documents/100073457
This interface requires a CTI Link Pro license on the IPOffice itself.
John
SystemQ
Hello John and thank you for your helpful response.

I've looked at the document you have posted, thank you. I haven't had time to digest it entirely, I'll do that tonight.

In the meantime, for your information, the following is what we are trying to achieve:

- Logging in/out of our CRM, logs you in/out as an IPOCC agent
- Logging in to the payment screen of our CRM pauses the recording
- Logging on a break within our CRM, makes you 'unavailable' as an agent

There are other bits too, but these are the main bits. We are trying to avoid using 3 different bits of software to do basic tasks, it's just too complex.

We have the expertise to write the commands to do this from our CRM system, we just need to know which commands to send...

I'll review the CTI info but if you, or indeed anyone else, have any more information, please do let me know.

Thank you again for your reply.

Mike
sklr
hey Mike,
i have the same situation.. did ou get any reply from avaya?
StephanieFARHAT
Hello,

Any updates regarding the below? We have the same situation. In addition to the below we need to know if we can get a documentation for the IPOCC database that stores the destination numbers for outbound campaigns.

Appreciate your help
Stephanie
DiegoMaravankin
Hi all,

I hope you are still using IPoCC. There is a folder with
Documentation, see:
IPOCC ISO:
Folder Examples -> WCS-SDK-2.x.xxx.zip -> Folder doc -> web_service_collection_en.pdf

Cheers!
Go to:   
Mobile view