Sanj
With the large number of default reporting options that are available within Avaya CCMA (Aura 7) there is one report that I have been asked to produce which is based on the following scenario:

Based on a selected list of Agents its been asked if a report is available that shows when the skillset priorities have either been changed (from the previous to current value) and if this can be set to run over a defined date range?

I have looked to see if any of the standard ones do produce where the closest one I could fine was found under:
CCMA > Historical Reporting > Configuration > 'Config - Agent Skillset Properties'

This does not allow a date range to be selected at all and only provides the current status.
Hope my explanation above makes sense.

Thanks
Sanjay
MichaelLukoschek
Hi Sanj!

I don't tink that is possible - and I guess I am quite an expert in AACC reporting.
Priority changes for agents are not stored historically - that ix configuration information which is not kept after change.

The only approach clos to that could be somehow reporting on audit trail - but I don't think that is practically worh the effort - and you would need to check how detailed priority changes are stored there.

Regards,
Michael
Go to:   
Mobile view