RenatoNel
I am trying to get the called number on a call that is already established. In other words the connection listener is registered on a call after it is established.

When I try using the CallControlCall.getCalledAddress() in this scenario it returns null, presumably because that details are populated by the connection listener, right?

Is there any other way of getting to this details?

Or is there a way of getting to a specific call object if I only have the extension and the number that was dialled, assuming that the extension might have multiple calls active, and that the call is already established when I start searching?
MartinFlynn
My reading of your question is that a station makes an outbound call before you place a monitor on it. Correct?

Certain information is sent by Communication Manager to AE Services during the call origination phase ONLY. So, if there is no monitor on the call/stations involved in the call, Communication Manager will never send this information. Unfortunately, CalledNumber is one such piece of information.

So, if you want to receive CalledNumber, you will need to have a monitor on the station before a call is made.

Martin
RenatoNel
Thanks for your reply. I will alter my design accordingly.
Go to:   
Mobile view