Kamal-
I want to use Context Store SDK on my maven project using maven. I can see there is a configuration for it ie written on context-store-3_2_1-developer-guide-i2.pdf -> 6.1 Java Client. Its given below:

<dependency>
<groupId>com.avaya.cs.clients</groupId>
<artifectId>cs-sdk-api<some-value></artifectId>
<version><some-value></version>
</dependency>

I have collaboration environment dependency and its getting resolved and for this as I haven't have version details its not getting identified. Please let me know from where I can get list of maven dependency.
-Kamal
SiobhanDervan
Hi Kamal,

The version depends on which version of Context Store you're working with.

For example, when you download the CS 3.2.1.0 SDK from DevConnect, you can see that the jar version it contains is cs-sdk-api-3.9.2.jar therefore 3.9.2 is the version you use in your dependency.

The version does not need to be specified in the artifactId explicitly, just "cs-sdk-api".

See also forum post http://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/20502.page#p146964 which is related to use of the Context Store SDK.

Regards,
Siobhán
Kamal-
Tried this but didn't worked for me.
<dependency>
<artifactId>cs-sdk-api</artifactId>
<version>3.9.2</version>
</dependency>

[INFO] Downloading: http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/com/avaya/cs/clients/cs-sdk-api/3.9.2/cs-sdk-api-3.9.2.pom
[WARNING] The POM for com.avaya.cs.clients:cs-sdk-api:jar:3.9.2 is missing, no dependency information available.

There is a work around. You can copy this jar file to .m2 repo in the location of given artifact. And it will build but I am not certain if its the only choice we have. I think the maven should download it automatically but in given log you can see that its not able to do so.
YvonneAherne
Hi Kamal,

This is a licensed Avaya artifact and is not publicly available on the maven repository that your maven build is pointing to, which is why it does not download automatically for you.

If you wish to import the artifact from a directory within your project you can use the following in your pom file:
<dependency>

<artifactId>cs-sdk-api</artifactId>
<version>3.9.2</version>
<scope>system</scope>
<systemPath>${project.basedir}/src/main/resources/cs-sdk-api-3.9.2.jar</systemPath>
</dependency>

There is a license fee charged for use of this artifact (Context Store API API CLIENT LIC 307390). Are you trying to use this artifact in an internal Avaya lab or are you working on a customer site?

Kind Regards,
Yvonne
Kamal-
I am using it in internal Avaya lab.

Thanks
-Kamal
Go to:   
Mobile view