ReeceJ
I am new to JTAPI and I'm trying to get a basic Java form app running enough to make a call. Below is my file structure of my project, the code inside my form and my classpath file:

My problem is when i step over the getJtapiPeer() code I get the JtapiPeerUnavailableException. From what ive seen in the programmers guide, it seems I have an issue with my CLASSPATH file. I have set it up exactly like what I saw in one of the sample applications from the SDK. Can anyone see what would be causing this exception?
MartinFlynn
A quick search through old forum posts leads me to think that this exception is thrown when the Java VM is not able to find the requested Peer class. As you have entered a classname of null, this means that the 'missing' class is DefaultJtapiPeer.

I am not sure how this is possible as JtapiPeerFactory was obviously found and both of these classes should be in ecsjtapia.jar.

One suggested solution was to extract DefaultJtapiPeer.class from ecsjtapia.jar and include it in your classpath explicitly. You can extract any file from a jar using winzip or similar.

Martin
ReeceJ
Thank you for the tip. I extracted the DefaultJtapiPeer.class file but still had no luck with putting it in my lib or src folders. However, I placed it in my bin folder and it worked!

Makes it sound like possibly a compile issue of some kind but at least its working now.
RenatoNel
Also make sure that your TSAPI.PRO file is configured correctly with the IP of the AES server, and that the TSAPI.PRO file is placed in your Java classpath.
Go to:   
Mobile view