MohammedAnees
Requirement is to play a message, collect input and act according to customer input. Wav files are uploaded in AACC-AMS already and working fine.
There can be three types of input, 1. Extension number - This can be any 1xxxx to 9xxxx, so the call should be routed to respective extension.
2. press 0 to speak to Operator- seperate script
3. press 8 for emergency - seperate script.

If no option is selected, call should go to Operator (0).

Sample message "Welcome to xxxxxx, Please dial the required extension or 0 to speak to an Operator, For Emergency press 8".

Kindly help me to build the logic in AACC script editor (Orchestration designer)
RossYakulis
I can only help with Orchestration Designer Dialog Designer. Perhaps there is another forum for this post?
MohammedAnees
Thanks for your response.

Please guide to post in correct forum...
WilsonYu
You question is pretty general. It sounds like you need help with developing the whole application. I would suggest you start with the sample apps that come with installation bundle. That would give you an idea how the tool works. If you have any specific question, we would be more handy to answer.
MohammedAnees
Actually, i created two applications.

Application 1: Caller input is stored as integer variable.
In this scenario, i am unable to check blank input..(i.e) if the caller doesn't provide any input, i need to play the menu again.
I generally use, variable=-1 condition to check blank data. I am unable to check condition -1 using integer variable.

Application 2: Caller input is stored as string variable.
In this scenario, I am unable to route the call to the desired extension. (i.e) user will enter any extension starting from 1xxx to 9xxx. i am unable to select route destination as string variable.

-----------------

I am stuck here, i need both conditions in same application (i.e) do blank value check to repeat menu and route the call to the desired extension

Please advise, Is it possible.
WilsonYu
You don't need two posts for the same question.
Go to:   
Mobile view