BrunoHaas2
Hi,
Our DMCC application after running for a few weeks, would stop getting any Call Events such as Establish, Deliver..., while it still can getting media events such as media start/stop on the monitor extensions. We observed that about 2 seconds before we stop getting call events, there are Terminated events on monitor extensions. Eventhough Terminated event has description "A callback function which is automatically invoked on a listener previously added to a connectionID when the call has ended.", but i dont see it when calls ended at all in normal operation
We are using Multiple Registration method
Please let me know if you have experienced this issue
Thanks
MartinFlynn
The Terminated event means that the Call Control monitor has stopped. This can happen for a number or reasons, for example, the TSAPI service on AE Services may have restarted or the Switch Connection to Communication Manager may have stopped working.

If you receive this event, you should try to restart the Call Control monitor. If this fails, wait for a short period and try again. If the problem remains for more than, say, a minute, it may require operator intervention to rectify.

Martin
BrunoHaas2
Thanks,
I have another question on this. When an extension got Terminated event, do I need to restart call monitor on that extension only, or the whole range of registered extensions? Since if its a switch issue, most likely all extensions will be affected
MartinFlynn
The Terminated event should include a Monitor ID. That is the monitor that has stopped. If several monitored stations are affected, I would expect you to receive one event per monitor.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view