AbdulKA
Hello,

we tried to do DMCC multiple registration on 2 stations , which are Avaya One X attendant console. It is rejecting the requests saying that IP softphone is not enabled. we couldnt find an option to enable IP softphone in a One x attendant console. Is this phone doesnt support multiple registration or IP softphone enablement ? In the DMCC status section of AES, we found that these stations are listed with IDLE status. Multiple registration pre-requisite is that it support IP and TDM phones as per the FAQs and documents . So i am confused why it doesnt support.

Thanks and Regards
Abdul Rasheed
MartinFlynn
DMCC does not support Attendant Consoles. It only supports Stations.

Martin
AbdulKA
Thanks Martin. Is it possible for a dmcc station to service observe on an attendant console ?

Regards
Abdul Rasheed
MartinFlynn
The Devconnect FAQ "Is it possible to perform Service Observation or Single Step Conference to an Avaya soft-console?" seems to say that you can. However, I have never tried it myself.

"You can Service Observe an Avaya Softconsole, but an Avaya Softconsole cannot Service Observe another station. In other words, an Avaya Softconsole can be service observed, but cannot be a service observer.

You can Single Step Conference a phone onto a call that an Avaya Softconsole is participating in, but an Avaya Softconsole cannot be Single Step Conferenced into a call. You cannot use TSAPI to monitor call information from an Attendant console (soft or hard). Thus unless you can access the call identifier by some other mechanism (monitoring the other party in the call), recording an attendant by this technique is not achievable."

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view