- Avaya Chatbot Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Context Store is an Avaya Breeze™ snap-in that enables context-sensitive, real-time customer contact information to be updated from multiple sources and shared between the various components and touch points in the enterprise through which a customer passes.
- The Context Store Snap-in has ReST- and SOAP-based Web services APIs that facilitate the creation and population of Context Store instances, and the subsequent update and retrieval of Context data.
- The Context Store Java SDK includes a client-side Java version of the ReST API that makes it easy for developers to integrate the Context Store with their solutions.
- The Context Store JavsScript SDK provides a client library that makes it easy for Web developers to integrate the Context Store with their solutions.
- The Context Store Pluggable Data Connector is imported into Avaya Aura® Orchestration Designer to simplify the creation of Avaya Aura Experience Portal applications that use the Context Store.
- Business Analysts can use this snap-in in conjunction with Avaya Engagement Designer to define business processes that integrate with the Context Store.
Context Store task in Engagement Designer