- Avaya Chatbot Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
Avaya Message Recording is an Avaya Breeze™ snap-in that enables developers to include message recording capabilities in their solutions. The snap-in provides capabilities that allow a solution to initiate a call to a user and prompt them to record a message. The user can then optionally review, re-record and save the message to an HTTP Web server. A separate part of the solution can subsequently retrieve and broadcast the message: Message Recording does not support message retrieval or broadcast.
- Developers can use the snap-in's REST or Java API to access message recording capabilities.
- The Message Recording SDK includes Java libraries, a sample application and API documentation.
- Message Recording includes an Avaya Engagement Manager task that allows message recording to be incorporated into business workflows.
- The Message Recording snap-in is available free of charge and does not require a license.