- Avaya Chatbot Snap-in
- Co-browsing Snap-in
- Context Store
- Engagement Call Control
- Engagement Designer
- Message Recording Snap-in
- Presence Services
- Real-time Speech
- Work Assignment
- Educational Resources
- Development Tools & Configurations
- Compliance Testing
The Avaya Work Assignment Snap-in to Avaya Breeze™ is an extensible, highly scalable, highly available and resilient next generation work distribution system that manages the assignment of work items to resources across the enterprise. The snap-in uses a single universal resource pool model and attributes/analytics driven routing.
- Work Assignment provides ReSTful Web service interfaces that enable integration with third-party client applications.
- Client applications can use the ReST interfaces to: request single, multiple or group resources to handle work items; accept offers of resources; query resources; manage resources and the number of work items assigned to them; etc.
- When making a request, the client application provides a list of attributes desirable for handling the work item. Work Assignment identifies and offers available resources with matching attributes.
- Avaya Engagement Designer supports Work Assignment tasks that enable business analysts and others to include Work Assignment capabilities in their business process workflow definitions.
- Work Assignment can be integrated with Experience Portal to enable front-end applications to perform Work Assignment metric checks before choosing the best attribute set.
Work Assignment tasks in Collaboration Designer