Avaya Oceana Solution 3.2 Feature Pack 1 (Release 3.2.1) was made generally available in December 2016. This is the latest release of the Avaya Oceana Solution and is recommended for new development.
New and enhanced features in Avaya Oceana Solution 3.2.1 include:
- Support for use with Avaya Aura® Release 6.3, in addition to Avaya Aura® Release 7.1.
- Support for customer journeys across multiple sessions.
- User interface enhancements.
- Footprint reduction.
- Serviceability and security enhancements.
For more detailed information about these features, see the Solution Description, which is available under the Downloads -> Release and Overview Information tab.
In addition, Release 3.2.1 includes the following releases of components that provide programming interfaces supported by DevConnect:
Assisted Chat Client APIs
WebRTC Voice Client APIs
Software Development Kit
Sample Customer Journey Workflow
- Avaya Oceana Sample Workflow Definitions for Avaya Engagement Designer,
Release 3.2.1 (1.97 MB .zip)
Contains sample assisted Workflow Definitions for Oceana chat, email, SMS, voice and WebRTC channels. The workflow definitions can be uploaded to Avaya Engagement Designer and deployed on the Avaya Breeze Platform.
- Avaya Oceana Sample Self Service Application for Avaya Aura Experience Portal,
Release 3.2.1 (7.85 MB .zip)
Sample Avaya Oceana self service workflow, created with Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer for deployment on Avaya Aura Experience Portal.
- Avaya Oceana Work Assignment Postman Collections, Release 3.2 (14 KB .zip)
Collections of HTTP requests that can be used in the Postman ReST client to exercise the full set of Oceana Work Assignment ReST API capabilities.
- Avaya Oceana Solution Release 188.8.131.52 Release Notes (831 KB .pdf)
- Avaya Oceana Solution Description, Release 3.2, Issue 2 - on-line version
- Avaya Oceana Solution Description, Release 3.2, Issue 2 (255 KB .pdf)