AnnaGuida
Hi,
I need to be able to create SIP phones on Cm. From station model on 4.x i see that 9620/9630 phones on Type field are not mentioned. Unfortunatelly I do not have a system to try that out directly so I wonder if they are supported anyway or not.
Also, for off-pbx station-mapping the ADD operation is not supported. Is there any way to support also this one by modifying the model already existing?
JohnBiggs
It appears that you can successfully add 9620 and 9630 station types through SMS.

You can take advantage of the remote labs setup for AES and CM to trial such information discoveries. do a Devconnect Search for 'Remote Labs' and follow the link under program documentation.

If you want to modify the underlying php to support the remaining fields (application, trunk selection and config set will be required, dial prefix and CC are part of the form and for completeness should be supported), along with the add command, I suggest you contact Hyung Lee directly and make a proposal to him. He will probably take you up on it if you want to do the work.
Go to:   
Mobile view