TakshilShah2
Hello Devconnect

Currently our AEP is set to play wav file (I think its default by Avaya) when no voice application or application server available (tomcat). We would like to change this to send calls to specific VDN. Can someone please help, how can I achieve this? Thanks, Tak
MichaelDailous_deprecated
You need to create a new error handler (CCXML or VXML, depending on your app). You can download the current error handlers by logging into your Experience Portal, selecting MPP Servers, then Event Handlers button. From there, you'll see the tabs for VXML and CCXML. Download the current error handler, make your modifications, than upload the new version (it's best to give it a unique name so as not to over-write the default).

Once you've uploaded the new version, you have to set your application definition to use the new error handler. From the EP, select Application, then select your application. Scroll to the last section (Advanced Parameters). Under this section, select your new error handler in the appropriate section.

NOTE: The error handlers are CCXML code. Be sure to test extensively to be sure you're handling things appropriately. CCXML can be extremely finicky.

Good luck,
Michael
DIRISHA
Hi,

Can you please share me if any sample vxml file to just announce the prompt and to transfer the call to agent when application URL is not available, I am doing it but prompt also not announcing properly and sometimes only prompt announcing continuously taking loop and not transferring the call to agent.

Thanks,
Dirisha.
DIRISHA
Hi,

Can you please share me if any sample vxml file to just announce the prompt and to transfer the call to agent when application URL is not available, I am doing it but prompt also not announcing properly and sometimes only prompt announcing continuously taking loop and not transferring the call to agent.

Thanks,
Dirisha.
DIRISHA
The issue got resolved, I have upgraded AAEP from 7.0.0 to 7.0.2 and added same vxml files and it is successfully transferring to agent after the announcement.

Regards,
Dirisha P
MichaelDailous_deprecated
Glad you got it resolved. I just got into the office, or I would've responded earlier. :)
DIRISHA
Ha Ha...Anyway Thanks for respoding now...

:)
Go to:   
Mobile view