Hans-GerdSandhagen
I tried to use SMS-Webservice with test page (https://AES-IPAddress/sms/sms_test.php), but always get response: "Fault: Connection Failed: "

I used the following data to create the request:

---------------------------------------------------------------
Login-ID: acm-user@ACM-IPAddress (Connect to ACM via Site administration works with this user and password)
Password: acm-password
SMS-Host: https://AES-IPAddress
SOAP Request Timeout: 120

Model: Station
Operation: list
---------------------------------------------------------------

At "/var/log/httpd/ssl_error_log" of AES I found:
PHP_DEBUG: Sat Nov 16 18:31:08 2013: Waiting for connector handshaking response
PHP_WARNING: Sat Nov 16 18:31:18 2013: Socket read timed out

Looks like a problem of the OSSI Connector proxy, but I don't know what is going wrong here.

ACM and AES are both V6.3.0

Regards,

Hans-Gerd
AdamBorbely
I have the same problem here. I am using AES r5-2-3-110-0 that is connecting to CM R015x.02.1.016.4.
The same error log entry is written here.

I can telnet from the AES to the CM's SAT port and examining the network traffic with tcpdump I can see the TCP session is up with no problem.

Waiting for some new pointers here.

Regards,
Adam
Hans-GerdSandhagen
I solved the problem: I have to use an ACM login which is not asked for a PIN.
CraigJohnson5
Hi Adam, were you able to get connected? Have you tried the test application to verify the connection? Keep in mind that https://AES-IPAddress/sms/sms_test.php is the old deprecated string formatted version and https://AES-IPAddress/smsxml/smsxml_test.php is xml formatted.
SanjayJain2
Hello,

I am able to connect to the SMS web service i m getting the response. However i m always getting hook off which is set as default value even if their are agents free available. My hard phone headset button is ON and receiver is on phone.

How to check what is the agent state whether it is fee or not. Which parameters need to verify so it give s the value of agent state availability.

Thanks
Sanjay Jain

Hello, I m facing issue while getting the response from SMS web service. I m always getting the default value as hook off. Currently the hard phone headset button is on and i wan t to know what are the agent state how many are free or not. Below are the list of models currently supported AARAnalysis AARDigitConversion AbbreviatedDialing7103 AbbreviatedDialingEnhanced AbbreviatedDialingGroup 23 AbbreviatedDialingPersonal AbbreviatedDialingSystem AESvcsCTILink AESvcsInterface AESvcsLink Agent AliasStation Amw Announcement ARSAnalysis ARSDigitConversion AudioGroup AudixNodeNames AuthorizationCode BCMSAgentReport BCMSSkillReport BCMSTrunkReport BCMSVDNRepor t BestServiceRouting Board Button Cabinet CAMANumbering Capacity Configuration COR COS CoverageAnswerGroup CoveragePath CoverageRemote CoverageTimeOfDay CTILink CustomerOptions DataModule DefaultRegion DialPlan DialPlanParameters DisplayParameters ExtendedPickUpGroup ExtensionStation ExtensionType FeatureAccessCodes FileTransfer HolidayTable HuntGroup IncomingCallHandling IntercomGroup IPAddressUsage IPCodec IPHoteling IPInterface 24 IPNetworkMap IPNetworkRegion IPNetworkRegionStatus IPNodeNames IPOptions IPRegistration IPRegTTI IPServerInterface IPServices IPStations IPStations5 IPStations6 ListExtensionType ListHistory ListIPInterface ListIPNetworkRegionMonitor ListNodeNames ListSurvivable ListTTIRegistration ListUsageExtension Locations Logins MediaGateway MOHGroup OffPbxFeatureNameExtensions OffPbxStationMapping PersonalCOLine PickUpGroup Port ProcessorIPInterface PublicUnknownNumbering ReasonCodeNames RegisteredIPStations RemoteAccess RHNPA RoutePattern SignalingGroup SiteData SoftwareVersion SpecialApplications Station StationStatus SystemFeatures System SystemParametersCustomer SystemParametersFeatures SystemParameters SystemParametersSpecial SystemSecurity Tenant TerminatingExtensionGroup Can anyone let me know which parameter should i refer so i can get the agent state if my hard phone headset button is kept on manually Regards, Sanjay Jain
CraigJohnson5
When asking SMS questions please refer to the model you are using, what operation and qualifier, and the response. I think I understand what your question is, but I haven't heard of "hook off", so the more details you can provide the better.

With that said, to get agent state availability you would need to use TSAPI, JTAPI, or DMCC and poll for the agent state using getAgentState. Keep in mind that those interfaces require TSAPI licensing.
SanjayJain2
Hello Craig,

We are using Agent and StationStatus modules through which we identify the station is "hook off" or "hook-on" and the extension is in call or idle. Is their any such modules in SMS API where we can get the Agent state "Read", "Not Ready" or in AUX

Thanks

Regards,
Sanjay Jain

Hello, I m facing issue while getting the response from SMS web service. I m always getting the default value as hook off. Currently the hard phone headset button is on and i wan t to know what are the agent state how many are free or not. Below are the list of models currently supported AARAnalysis AARDigitConversion AbbreviatedDialing7103 AbbreviatedDialingEnhanced AbbreviatedDialingGroup 23 AbbreviatedDialingPersonal AbbreviatedDialingSystem AESvcsCTILink AESvcsInterface AESvcsLink Agent AliasStation Amw Announcement ARSAnalysis ARSDigitConversion AudioGroup AudixNodeNames AuthorizationCode BCMSAgentReport BCMSSkillReport BCMSTrunkReport BCMSVDNRepor t BestServiceRouting Board Button Cabinet CAMANumbering Capacity Configuration COR COS CoverageAnswerGroup CoveragePath CoverageRemote CoverageTimeOfDay CTILink CustomerOptions DataModule DefaultRegion DialPlan DialPlanParameters DisplayParameters ExtendedPickUpGroup ExtensionStation ExtensionType FeatureAccessCodes FileTransfer HolidayTable HuntGroup IncomingCallHandling IntercomGroup IPAddressUsage IPCodec IPHoteling IPInterface 24 IPNetworkMap IPNetworkRegion IPNetworkRegionStatus IPNodeNames IPOptions IPRegistration IPRegTTI IPServerInterface IPServices IPStations IPStations5 IPStations6 ListExtensionType ListHistory ListIPInterface ListIPNetworkRegionMonitor ListNodeNames ListSurvivable ListTTIRegistration ListUsageExtension Locations Logins MediaGateway MOHGroup OffPbxFeatureNameExtensions OffPbxStationMapping PersonalCOLine PickUpGroup Port ProcessorIPInterface PublicUnknownNumbering ReasonCodeNames RegisteredIPStations RemoteAccess RHNPA RoutePattern SignalingGroup SiteData SoftwareVersion SpecialApplications Station StationStatus SystemFeatures System SystemParametersCustomer SystemParametersFeatures SystemParameters SystemParametersSpecial SystemSecurity Tenant TerminatingExtensionGroup Can anyone let me know which parameter should i refer so i can get the agent state if my hard phone headset button is kept on manually Regards, Sanjay Jain
CraigJohnson5
There is not a way to get that information with SMS. To get agent state availability you would need to use TSAPI, JTAPI, or DMCC and poll for the agent state using getAgentState. Keep in mind that those interfaces require TSAPI licensing.
Go to:   
Mobile view