CristianMúnera
Hi everyone!... first of all, sorry for my bad English!

I have the following message when i'm trying to connect with the DMCC service: "The remote certificate is invalid according to the validation procedure"

I'm new to developing with DMCC. I'm trying to do my first test with dashboard. Our AES server has the default certificates that comes with the dashboard tool. I've entered the following parameters for the test. The AES server has SSL connection enabled for security reasons, then, each connection is established on port 4722:

AES IP Addr: 10.X.X.X (the ip address in my network)
AES Socket Port: 4722
Secure Socket: TRUE
Allow Certificate Name Mismatch: TRUE
Local Certificate Name: avayaprca (*)
AES Login: userforaes
AES Password: pwdforaes
Requested Protocol: 6.1

(*) I have many doubts with the certificate name. I'm writing the alias displayed on the AES server. I don't know if i'm putting well the other parameters.

The avaya certificates are previously installed with the Windows wizard in the client machine.

Any ideas?... Please! Help me!

Thx to all of you!
CristianMúnera
By the way... there are 2 certificates in the AES server:

1) Avaya Product Root CA
2) SIP Product Certificate Authority

The value that i'm putting in the field "Local Certificate Name" corresponds with the first certificate.
MartinFlynn
Hi Cristian,

You will find the necessary certificate in ..dmcc-dotnet-sdk\Dashboard\avaya.crt. I find I have to install the certificate under "Trusted Root Vertification Authorities" though I'm sure there are other options. Double-click the certificate, and in the wizard, select "Place all certificates in the following store". Browse to "Trusted Root Vertification Authorities" and complete the wizard.

Martin
CristianMúnera
That works!!... Thanks Martin!

AES IP Addr: 10.X.X.X (the ip address in my network)
AES Socket Port: 4722
Secure Socket: TRUE
Allow Certificate Name Mismatch: TRUE
AES Login: userforaes
AES Password: pwdforaes
Requested Protocol: 6.1
Go to:   
Mobile view