JorgeVazquez2
Hi

My actual situation

S8700 Media Server
CM 3.0
EMC Module enable

The my original idea is develop some application to control and schedule Meet-me conference in different rooms with random access code.

Also it is possible to create a budget/restrictions application based on the numbrer of calls or in the calls time???

As I read in your Web this could be possible using thru the AES or the Computer Telephony SDK, is this assumption correct?

how can I know if in my actual situation I need to buy some extra features to my Media Server

What's the requierements to achieve my idea???

I'll really appreciate your help in this case.

REGARDS
JoelEzell
Hi Jorge,

You can use the SMS web service to perform CM administration to set up / tear-down meet-me conferences in a programmatic fashion. The model for administering meet-me conferences may not yet be available, but if not you could potentially add it yourself. Please contact your DevConnect representative if you'd like more information on how to add your own model.

If I'm following your thoughts about a budget / restrictions application, it sounds like you'd have to have the ability to intercept calls being placed from a station if they're overbudget, is that correct? Unfortunately, AES does not currently offer any such functionality. TSAPI and JTAPI have routing features that enable an application to route to a given agent / station if a VDN is dialed, but there's no way to intercept a station to station call.

Please use the "Request Technical Support" link if you'd like more detailed consulting on what kinds of apps are possible and what changes might be necessary in your environment to achieve your desired effect.

Joel
JorgeVazquez2
Thanks for the quick response,

The main idea about budget, its using the feature than the server sends the infomation thru a tcp/ip port and then collect from there, make the analysis, ussing other tools

And finally disable the access code in the PBX, this is the part than I dont know it is posible do it with AES
JorgeVazquez2
I also where I can get the SMS web service or the information to use it
JoelEzell
Hi Jorge,

You can find the Web Services Programmers guide on the DevConnect site or download from our support site here: http://support.avaya.com/elmodocs2/AES/4.0/02_300362_3.pdf

Your questions are getting more detailed than we typically handle through the forum. Please consider using the "Request Technical Support" link for further support on your detailed situation.

Joel
Go to:   
Mobile view