MarcinNowosielski-Geomant
Hi,
These is a problem with sending DTMF with AES (TSAPI). After establishing the call to Witness LM I'm sending monitoring station number using DTMF.
- After establishing connection with witness, I dial station number manually - it's working
- After establishing connection with witness, I send DTMF using AES (cstaEscapeService function, DTMF digits are send in private data) I can hear them but Witness is not recognizing them
- After establishing connection with witness, I send DTMF using AES and then dial manually - witness is not recognizing manually dialed digits
- When I establish a call with another station on desk I can't hear DTMF digits that are send with AES
I suppose that this is related with sending DTMF out of band.
Is there any other cause of this?
Are there any settings on PBX or AES that influence on DTMF (switch to in-band signaling)? Can it influence on Witness?
Is there another way to send DTMF with AES after a call is in established state?

Regards,
Marcin
JoelEzell
Hi Marcin,

I'm sorry, but we don't currently support TSAPI on these developer forums. In any case, it seems that this question is of a very detailed nature and we would likely have to refer you to "Request Technical Support" anyway.

Joel
Go to:   
Mobile view