JavierVargas
I set the parameter AutoNeg off and 100 Mb Full in the Administration>Network Configuration>NIC Configuration web page and the Nics appear to be well configured but when i restart the server the NIC Congiguration web page appear "100 Half Autoneg ON". The LAN switch is set with 100 Full AutoNeg Off. I found in the documentation a hardcoded configuration:
"Edit the mvap script file (/etc/init.d directory/mvap) search # set_eth_full100 and remove #"

but this line isn't in this script. The mvap script in this directory uses the script "opt/mvap/bin/NicConfig.sh " to configure this.

How can i set the NIC connection parameters?
HyoungjooLee2
Hi,

The NicConfig.sh has a bug, which was fixed in AES 4.0.1. AES 4.0.1 will be released within this week and available Avaya support website soon. Please use or upgrade AES 4.0.1 to fix this issue.

Thanks

hj
HyoungjooLee2
Hi,

In the meantime, if you want to fix it immediately, you can fix the NicConfig.sh script by following way. Please remove double quotation mark around $AUTONEG, $SPEED and $DUPLEX in if statement in function set_interface(). For example : if [ "$AUTONEG" != "on" ] ------> if [ $AUTONEG != "on" ].

Thanks

hj
Go to:   
Mobile view