ArikShtilman
hi,

Is it possible to change the agent skill by using AES?
thanks,
Arik
HyoungjooLee2
Yes,

SMS supports Agent. You can use SN(Skill Number) and SL(Skill Level) fields of Agent model for this.

Thanks
ArikShtilman
thanks for the answer. does SMS requires a license from the customer or it comes with basic AES?
HyoungjooLee2
Yes, Agent has five operations, list, display, add, change and remove. You can use change operation in Agent. Please check SMS Agent class in http://your_aes_server/sms/getModelClasses.php

Thanks

hj
JoelEzell
Hi Arik,

Regarding SMS licensing, it is not currently licensed, but that will be changing in our 4.1 release.

Joel
ArikShtilman
Hi Joel,

thanks for the replay. I cant fint the agent class in the http://your_aes_server/sms/getModelClasses.php

I am runing aes 3.1.1

thanks,
Arik
JoelEzell
Hi Arik,

Now that this has changed into an SMS thread, would you mind posting your latest question on the AES Web Services Forum? You may want to consider upgrading to the 3.1.3 or 4.0 release as many bugs have been fixed in these releases.

Joel
HyoungjooLee2
Hi Arik,

Did you replace "your_aes_server" to your actual AES server IP address?

hj
ArikShtilman
yes I did. I have the correct URL and a page is displayed with a list of links (like "AESvcsCTILink"), but there is no agent. also there is an error a the page that says

"Parse error: parse error in /opt/mvap/web/sms/include/SystemParametersModel.class.php on line 62"
JoelEzell
Hi Arik,

Please post this issue to the Web Services Forum so we can get you the proper support for your problem.

Thanks,
Joel
Go to:   
Mobile view