MichalWawiorko
Hello,

Is it possible using DMCC API record specific part of a call?
Eg. Two parties ("A", "B") are talking and I want to record only "B" RTP stream.

Is it possible to record call in stereo, not only mono?

Thanks for help.

Regards
Micha?
MartinFlynn
It is possible to record parties in a call separately. You will need to Single Step Conference a recorder into the call. If you want to record both parties, you will need two recorders.

You can then use the Selective Listening Hold feature to control which party the recorder can hear. Note that Selective Listening Hold also requires a TSAPI Advanced License.

Also note that, as far as I know, Selective Listening Hold is only supported on DMCC from AE Services 6.x. For older releases, you would need to use TSAPI or JTAPI to perform the Selective Listening Hold.

Martin
MichalWawiorko
Thanks Martin!

Works as I expected.

Regards
Michal
Anonymous

what about recording call in stereo mode? How this could be accomplished?
MartinFlynn
If you mean actual stereophonic recording, that is not possible.

Martin
Anonymous

what about recording when you hear one person in one channel and another person in other?
How to accomplish such recording?
MartinFlynn
It is possible to record parties in a call separately. You will need to Single Step Conference a recorder into the call. If you want to record both parties, you will need two recorders.

You can then use the Selective Listening Hold feature to control which party the recorder can hear. Note that Selective Listening Hold also requires a TSAPI Advanced License.

Also note that, as far as I know, Selective Listening Hold is only supported on DMCC from AE Services 6.x. For older releases, you would need to use TSAPI or JTAPI to perform the Selective Listening Hold.
Go to:   
Mobile view