SandeepDsouza
Hello,

I am a newbie to Avaya JTapi and need some help getting started . I need to integrate our Java CRM with out new Avaya phone system . Basically to make outbound calls and popup window for incoming calls . I had achieved the outbound calling using GJTapi sometime back and would like to switch to Avaya JTapi .

The setup is such that the Avaya IP Office TAPI2 service provider is installed on all the machines . I want to use this to make the outbound calls and log the incoming calls.
I have included the ecsjtapia.jat file int he classpath .. but not sure what needs to be done next .

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Thank you very much in advance .

MartinFlynn
Hi Sandeep,

JTAPI is a Java wrapper for the TSAPI API. This API allows an application to interact, via an AE Services server, with the Avaya Aura Communication Manager. It is not an interface for IP Office.

If you need some help getting started with using the TAPI API for IP Office, please open a Devconnect Ticket and one of my colleagues will be able to help you. Use the "Developer Resources -> Technical Support" menu on the left.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view