BenHoover
Hello,

At what point are DMCC licenses consumed? Say my application registers itself as a DMCC device, is a license consumed then? What if my application then makes a call, does that consume another license?

Thanks,
Ben
MartinFlynn
A DMCC license is consumed when you register the device.

If you start a Call Control monitor or use Call Control to control the phone (eg. makeCall()), you will consume a TSAPI Basic license.

There are several FAQs in the DMCC section that cover licensing.
AlexPupkin
Is there some way to make a device to be listened without Register Terminal??
I'm talking about Call Control Monitor.
MartinFlynn
You do not need to register a terminal in order to put a Call Control monitor on it.

So, a Call Control monitor consumes a TSAPI Basic license. However, as there is no need to register the terminal, it does not consume a DMCC license.

Martin
AlexPupkin
Just to make sure that I got you right:
All I want is to "listen" current extensions (about 100) for Events Like Call OriginatedEvent, DeilveredEnevt, FailedEvent e.t.c.
Now i'm using Telecommuter Application to do so. And if I want to listen extension - i have to obtain session,deviceId, then start required monitor on (it takes some changes in code, because initially it was a Device monitor),and then register terminnal in dependent mode with no media.
So there is a way to do same things without registration??
MartinFlynn
If you are only starting a Call Control monitor then you should not register the terminal.

Martin
AlexPupkin
I'll try.Thanks a lot.
Go to:   
Mobile view