RichardMudway
Hi,

I have an AES that appears to have many licenses, but when i look at the WebLM, the VALUE_TSAPI_USERS row has a zero for the available column. Is this important, because the numbers dont add up? (See Below).

VALUE_TSAPI_USERS row on the WebLM:
License Capacity: 7710
Currently Allocated: 7490
Available: 0

I would assume Capacity = Allocated + Available, no?

I have already checked the FAQ and the forum, and this error seems to be either config, firmware or license problem.

Thx Rich.
MartinFlynn
Hi Richard,

I had a word with one of the testers here and he has seen something that sounds familiar. Unfortunately, it is not a trivial problem to fix and the procedure he was given has a 50% chance of causing you to have to rebuild your WebLM (and, therefore, probably your AE Services).

If the problem is on a production site, your customer should open a ticket with Avaya Global Services.

If the problem is in your lab, I can ask the tester to send me the procedure. Alternatively, you could rebuild your AE Services - you might find that easier.

Martin
RichardMudway
Hi Martin,

Wow, i had no idea that this would run that deep.

So because the numbers are off (under by 200) would this mean that:
1) Some (200) licenses are not being used?
2) When the "Available" value becomes zero, the AES will no longer allow new registrations?

Thanks,

Rich.
MartinFlynn
Hi Richard,

1. Can you independently verify how many licenses should be in use? eg. Do you know how many devices are being monitored?

2. You cannot monitor a device if there are no licenses available. From your description, Available licenses = 0 and you get GENERIC_SUBSCRIBED_RESOURCE_AVAILABILITY errors so this seems to tally.

I got some more information from the colleague who was helping me. It turns out that his problem was on an SES. I examined the procedure that he used and it doesn't seem to match up with the AE Services so I am not sure how relevant his information is.

Have you tried restarting the AE Services?

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view