PatrickHirche
Is there any issue with Windows 8 64 Bit and TAPI? Outgoing calls works finde, but incoming... Incoming calls are unregarded. Maybe i got the wrong Driver, dont know. I use tapiQ1Maint2012 from the download site.

Is there any info?

regards
JohnBiggs
ACE does not have a TAPI interface. Are you talking about IP Office? If so have you reviewed the supported operating systems for IP Office TAPI for the release you are working with? Further the version you mention seems rather old. Have you tried the most recent?
PatrickHirche
Ure right, im talking about IP Office. I didnt found the list with all the supported os. Thats the only driver ive found. But maybe thats the problem...
JohnMcLoughlin
Hello,
This is a known issue and will be resolved in the next release of the TAPI driver (1.0.0.38) which will be included in the next UserCD currently targetted to be available in Q2013 (a couple of months from now).
John
DavidKennis
Hello,

i have the same problem installed tapi 3 driver.
but the installation does not make an Avaya tapi driver in the modem/ advanced/ 'providers" list.
CraigJohnson5
This is an IP Office question. Please open a ticket with Devconnect so the proper person can assist you.
Go to:   
Mobile view