avinashdewangan
Hello,
I am working on sending calls to Survey app on Avaya Voice Portal once call disconnected by Agent using Return Destination feature. The call is being routed correctly but it does not disconnect by itself and keep going back to Voice portal. Can someone please tell me how can I program Vector to disconnect the call?

Our calls are answered by two overseas call center agents.
For one of our overseas call center, it works fine i.e. as soon as the survey is over the call disconnects. But for the other overseas call center, the call does not disconnect after the survey and it goes back to voice portal and plays the survey again.

Any help or suggestion is highly appreciated.

thanks,
Avinash

MartinFlynn
Hi Avinash,

I am not a vectoring expert so I don't think I can help you very much here. I can only assume there is an error in one of your vectors or the Return Destination feature works differently to your expectation.

Return Destination is described, along with some examples, in the document "Avaya Aura Call Center 5.2 Call Vectoring and Expert Agent Selection (EAS) Reference". I encourage you to read the section on VDN Return Destination if you have not already done so.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view