DavidEngblom
Does the AES/Aura support updating/communicating with voice mail systems like Audix or Octel?
CraigJohnson5
AE Services communicates with Communication Manager only. If there is a setup with Communication Manager and Audix or Octel then please give me more specifics on the configuration and what you are trying to accomplish with AE Services.
DavidEngblom
I don't have specifics on the models yet, but I believe they are older devices. Basically I would need to interface programically with the devices to erase voice mail boxes, and set up new ones. If that's not possible through the AE Services, are there any other methods to accomplish sending commands to these devices through an IP connection? We are looking at this as a natural extension to the work we are currently doing with our communication manager interface.
DavidEngblom
Are there any other methods of connecting to Audix, or Octel devices over ip connections? No one answered my last question, I wasn't sure if it was overlooked, or if there just isn't a way to do it...
CraigJohnson5
I sent out an inquiry and no one knew of a method to connect to Audix or Octel to do administrative tasks. I don't have any recommendations at this time. You could try Avaya Global Services and see if they can refer you.
Go to:   
Mobile view