CedricDSouza
Hi Hardik,

Beleive you are using Configuration server for the desktop. If you are using configuration server there is no point in modifying the local ini files. It wont be used. You need to do these settings by using the Configuration Manager.

Regards,
Cedric
LeanneSmith2
Hi,

If i need to do it by Configuration Manger then can u please guide me through steps for the same or it just need to create this rule then nothing to do with configuration manger ?

Regards,
Hardik
LeanneSmith2
Hi,

I have manged it using Configuration manager and able to navigate URL as well now i just Want to Know some Information like How to Extract From EMail from that and Pass it into Argument or something Like %CallerId% replace Caller Id same way how can i Get From Email and Replace it and Also Il ike to Get Name from Chat Plugin As well and pass it into my Application

Regards,
Hardik
Supriya
Hi Hardik

Please refer to Appendix B:Rules plugin of the desktop user guide to get a list of all values that can be used through rules plugin
Please note the values available are different for different channels

-Supriya

LeanneSmith2
Hi,

I have Managed to Open my Application and Extract the Required Parameter as well now i m facing some issue in Rule Config
the situation is I have Configure a rule that When Voice is Deliver to EMC that Rule is fired and Open my console App with getting CallerDN and CalledDN as Commandline Argument and which is running fine but the issue is that when i created a Rule at that Time
i have just Written "%CallerDN%" "%CalledDN%" and Close that Rule but when again i open it it shows different value in commandLine Argument so what to do if i need to avoid that thing

Please Find attached Images for More clarification Hope it Helps
  • [Thumb - rule.png]
[Disk] Download
  • [Thumb - avayacall.png]
[Disk] Download
LeanneSmith2
Hi,

I also Need to Extract Name(Name of the Message Sender wo has sent message to EMC) from Simple Message Plugin so is it Possible to Extract that ? if Yes then please let me know how can i get that (I have already refer to that Appendix B but couldn't able to find it )

Regards,
Hardik
Go to:   
Mobile view