JoelEzell
That's very strange. I'm not quite sure what would cause that. The best I can do is to suggest again that you open a ticket with DevConnect. If it is determined that there is a problem with the EDP platform, there will be no charge to you.
JoelEzell
That's very strange; I'm not sure what would cause that. As I mentioned before, I think your best bet at this point will be a DevConnect ticket. If it turns out that there is a problem with the platform, you will not be charged for the support.
liu159
I actually figured this out. I suppose the call cannot be suspended twice. so if it's suspended in callOriginated() and then allowed in MediaListene() and goes to callOriginated() the second time it cannot be suspended again.

I am trying to do "allow" and "suspend" over and over is because I want to replay the announcement if the user did not input anything.

Now I figured out I should not put call.allow() more than twice in MediaListener. Instead, I should use if else to determine if the digit is collected. If not then play the announcement. If so then invoke call.allow() and it will goes to callOriginated() where I can invoke call.allow() again to continue the call.

It works. Thank you so much.

JoelEzell
Great! I'm happy to hear that you got it working.
Go to:   
Mobile view