WilsonYu
A mobile web app is not an app that responses to your voice.
frade
WilsonYu, Thanks.

Excuse, I missunderstand this solution...I try to explain why:

Other solutions, not Avaya Based, call "IVR Visual" to a solution where the customer listen the IVR while they are in a call (like before), but also can interact with their mobile selecting the options required in each menu.

So I guess that Avaya does not have this solution even in the market. Please correct me if I'm not right.

Thanks experts!
David.
WilsonYu
By default the mobile web app does not give you the voice capability. Technically, it would involve 2 different apps - voice and web - to synchronize with each other at certain points. You wouldn't want the phone port to wait on every page where user takes time to enter data. So it's not very practical. Potentially with OD, you can design two different apps, then make them wait on each other for certain data but it's better to be a custom solution.
frade
Many thanks WilsonYu, perfectly explained.
ArunPB
Can we able to Develop and test Web Project without ED

ArunPB
Any one help me on, How to test the developed Web application on OD7.1. It is mentioned as Inbound. Without ED how to test web application. what should i do.
WilsonYu
Are you referring to running the app in deployment mode on EP? You need to configure the app on EPM and set up the redirector app for routing the initial interaction to EP. EP should provide you the information on how the redirector app works.
ArunPB
Hi

I have configured the application in EPM and also configured the setup.bat in Redirector. Every thing is finished. Browser testing is also finished by using http://localhost:port/Redirector/Application_name. But how to use this as a real time without ED(Engagement Designer).

From Customer end how will they receive the URL and access the application. Without using ED.
WilsonYu
A use case without ED is sending a SMS to the customer with the URL to the html5 application. You can have EP do that with a SMS application developed in OD. For developing the SMS application in OD, there is a item called Generate URL provided by the Generate URL to HTML Application PDC. You can find out more information about that in the online help.
Go to:   
Mobile view