RossYakulis
So the runtimeconfig as detected the certificate. Where are you looking for the alarm? In the application log or the alarms on EP?
chatte
Alarms on EP
RossYakulis
In 7.2.0 I created a certificate with a validity of 1 day. Then I started up the app server and made a call and I see info in the system alarm and application alarm see attached.
  • [Thumb - Capture.PNG]
[Disk] Download
chatte
Hi Ross,

What is the version of your EP? Our EP version is 7.0.2 in VM environment.
RossYakulis
My Ep is a 7.2.0 but the change to add the alarm for certs expiroing or expiried was only an OD change. The OD capability to send alarms has been around for a very long time I would expect it to work on your EP. On the app url use ?batchsize=1 to force the client lib to not cache entries and write immediately.

chatte
Hi Ross,

Already receive the alarm in EP, the Local Report Log was not enabled on the application I was testing. Do I need to rebuild the existing speech application in OD 7.2 and upload new WAR file? See below warning when I validate one of the applications, is this service affecting?

Framework runtime version (scert.jar) : 07.00.18.01
Framework runtime common version (scertcommon.jar) : 07.20.09.04 warning, actual version is newer than the version this application was built with (07.00.18.01).
RossYakulis
No that is okay. It is only waring you that you may want to upgrade the app as well.
Go to:   
Mobile view