RobertFavero
To add to what Joel has said, the current error is this:

2018-04-10 18:52:30,351 [WorkManager.MediaServerThreadPool : 0] com.avaya.AamsConnectorLibrary FINE - [retryRequest threadId=0x000000CB executionCount=1 exception=javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: Host name 'ipclab-mediaserver.ipclab.org' does not match the certificate subject provided by the peer (CN=Default Staging Certificate, OU=Avaya Media Server, O=Avaya, C=US)]

This looks to me as if the default certificate that comes with AAMS is being used. During enrollment of the AAMS to the System Manager, a certificate gets created. Can you double check that the steps have been followed on the AAMS to assign that certificate to the service profiles accessed at Home » Security » Certificate Management » Key Store ?
Breeze_deprecated
JoelEzell wrote:Hello. Do you have a media server configured? A media server is required to make calls. If you do have one configured:

* Does the make call task return an error or does it appear to succeed?
* Please check error logs by doing the following from the command line: "ce dlogv" and "ce dlogv EngagementDesigner"

Hello Joel.

Please, could you clarify "A media server is required to make calls".
Quick Start to Deploying the HelloWorld Snap-in document (pag 6) says: "The HelloWorld snap-in is an example of a call-intercept snap-in without Avaya Aura® Media Server media services."

In this moment I have a breeze whithout Media Servers and I wish I tested it with some calls. Cant I do it?

Thank a lot for your help in this matterr.

JoelEzell
You can intercept calls without a media server. You cannot initiate a call from a snap-in or workflow unless you have a media server. I hope that makes sense.
Breeze_deprecated
JoelEzell wrote:You can intercept calls without a media server. You cannot initiate a call from a snap-in or workflow unless you have a media server. I hope that makes sense.

Hi Joel. Thanks for your quick response.

0k. I start to understand.

Then, I will divide my work into two phases:

1. I'll teste to intercept the calls without a media server. How can I do this?
2. I Install the media Server to continue with my project and to do others tests.

This would be fine?

thks¡
Go to:   
Mobile view