JoelEzell
If you're not comfortable posting your log file here, please open a ticket with ACS.
JoelEzell
Here are a few more things you can check from System Manager:

- Edit your Service Profile and click on the "Service Invocation Details" tab. Ensure that your snap-in appears in the Called Service Invocation Order list. If it doesn't appear here, then there is something wrong with your properties.xml; Breeze doesn't recognize your snap-in as callable.

- If all looks OK there, make sure your snap-in is actually installed on your cluster. Edit your cluster and click on the ""Services" tab. Your snap-in should appear in the "Assigned Services" list. If it doesn't, click the + button next to your snap-in in the "Available Services" list and click Commit.
MichaelNorman
We did manage to get this working finally. We are not able to run it as a sequence app for some reason, so my counterpart has a ticket open with support.
JoelEzell
Great, thanks for sharing! Is the resolution something you could share here for the benfit of others that may struggle with a similar issue?
MichaelNorman
The fix was to just make it a callable application using SM routing rules as suggested, instead of a sequenced app. Not sure when we will have an answer on that, but I'll definitely come back and post.
JoelEzell
Thanks again for sharing. That's very strange! I'll definitely be interested to hear the outcome of that ticket.
Go to:   
Mobile view