RajatVerma
Hello Wilson,

It seems I am not get able to selected menu option as I have created this dynamic menu in one of sub flow. If I create the dynamic menu in Main flow I am able to get the values still validating the same to be completely confirmed.

If you can recall we also found out that menu options are not available in sub flow, and as a workaround I was copying menu from Main Menu in sub flows.

Seems these are issues in the OD for Visual IVR.

Thanks,
Rajat Verma
WilsonYu
Not able to drag-drop the menu item to totally a UI issue. The workaround would work just fine. The Menu node is just a separate node within the whole flow whether it's in main or subflow. You just need to make sure the logic is correct in the jsp.
RajatVerma
Hello Wilson,

I have carefully validated, I am not able to get the selected value from dynamic menu is sub flow. However if I implement the same script in main menu it works fine. I really don't know the reason but this is the behaviour observed by me.
WilsonYu
I found out why. You have to add one line to the custom template jsp:

String menuVarName = mySession.getServlet().getServletName();
-> menuVarName = menuVarName.substring(menuVarName.indexOf("-") + 1);

This would make sure the menu variable name matches the code used down below for sending the value back to the app

<a href="<%=choice.getNext()%>?<%=SCERT.DDSESSIONID%>=<%=mySession.getEncodedSessionId()%>&<%=menuVarName%>___value=<%=nameId%>">
RajatVerma
Hello Wilson,

Thanks for your support on same. I will check the same and will let you know if I still face any issue.

However as of now I have moved all of my Dynamic Menus to Main flow :)

Thanks,
Rajat Verma
Go to:   
Mobile view