YasinUNAL
Hi Martin,

As I understand, you're trying to say that if the call is ended on the IVR side, we can't get UUI info.

So you mean, if the conference is ended by DMCC client, it's possible to get UUI via ClearConnection request.

We want to get UUI data from IVR to DMCC client.
Is it possible to get UUI data collected in IVR after the conference is ended?
MartinFlynn
> As I understand, you're trying to say that if the call is ended on the IVR side, we can't get UUI info.
> So you mean, if the conference is ended by DMCC client, it's possible to get UUI via ClearConnection request.

No, that's not what I am saying. I am saying:

IF
1. You drop a connection using a DMCC Clear Connection request (or TSAPI cstaClearConnection as it's the same thing) AND
2. The Clear Connection request contains UUI from the application
THEN
The subsequent Connection Cleared event will contain that UUI. It will never contain any UUI that was present previously.

One thing you could try is to Conference (or Transfer) the call after the IVR has disconnected. In this case, the Conferenced event (or Transferred event) should contain any UUI that was previously present in the call.

Martin
FatihCEVIK
Hi Martin,

IVR, customer and agent(DMCC application) are already in conference while credit card number is being collected in IVR. It's not impossible to make conference or transfer after IVR has disconnected as you said.

When IVR disconnected, the conference has been completed automatically and agent and customer is going on talking to each other. So at that point we expect that agent(DMCC application) can get UUI data which is set in IVR via a DMCC API event.

Kind Regards
Yasin
MartinFlynn
Hi Fatih,

This query has gone past the Tier 1-2 type support thet we provide on the forums. If you need further help from me, you will need to open a Tech Support Ticket. For Registered Developers, this is a fee-based option at $300 per hour.

This paid support is through the DevConnect web portal (i.e., it is not phone support). If you are interested in this fee-based portal support, then you can open a ticket using the "Technical Support" menu on the Left side of this page.

We will review your questions and provide an estimate for the number of support hours needed to answer them. If you wish to proceed, instructions will be provided for submitting a technical support procurement request so that you can pay for the support. The submitted procurement request will initiate the payment process, and you will be directed to a link with options to pay by credit card, check or wire transfer.

Once payment has been received, responses to your detailed questions will be provided in the support ticket on the web portal.

As an alternative to the fee-based support, you may consider upgrading your membership to a higher level to enable support benefits. If you are interested in this, you can apply for an upgrade via the web portal, or let me know and I will have someone contact you to explain all the benefits of the program for higher level members.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view