ScottThurmond
I have a localization question. I am using French Canadian bundle 3.1.3. When I speak a time, for example, 5:00pm, I expect it to say five o'clock pm. But the audio is being built using the zero minutes. From the bundle, these are the audio segments being strung together:

0541.wav
0030.wav
0592.wav

My user wants to drop the 0030 audio. How is this done?
RossYakulis
It is possibly a bug or enhancement in the language pack localization jar. The only way to change this would be to A) add an enhancement or B) for you to create your own version. I have attached a document that describes how to make your own version.
Filename localization.pdf [Disk] Download
ScottThurmond
Thank you, Ross. I will read the document. How soon will you be able to determine if it is a bug? If I can at least get that answer quickly, I can rely on that and move forward knowing that a fix is coming out soon.
RossYakulis
I guess it is really a matter of semantics bug versus enhancement or personal/customer preference. We will discuss this at our group meeting this coming Monday. Localization packages are handled a bit different than the main product releases. I cannot commit to a time frame for a 3.1.4 version of this localization bundle at this time.

My recommendation is to move on with your project and say that there will be an update coming and that you are in contact with Avaya to find a solution.
Go to:   
Mobile view