ZuhairKhan2
We are trying to send the sys logs to a remote server via port 514 but its not working.

/etc/sysconfig/rsyslog file is updated with below info
SYSLOGD_OPTIONS="-m 0 -r"

I was also trying to find the below error on server which I can see on AEP Home > System Maintenance > Log Viewer > Log Report but I couldnt locate any log file. I tired seraching in /var/log but there wasnt anything.

EP Application Logger Fatal PAPP_00003 Application FNBO_Router reported an error from LABIVR, Session ID: LABIVR-201407XXXXX-2 at Mar 12, 2014 2:36:49 PM CDT with message

thanks.
MartinFlynn
This forum is for the Application Enablement Service. I suspect that your query is about the Experience Portal. Correct?

Martin
ZuhairKhan2
Thanks for you reply Martin. This is not really an Experince portal question, it is more server related and where to find sys log for app crash error.
MartinFlynn
I am not familiar with "AEP Home > System Maintenance > Log Viewer > Log Report". It is not on the web interface for the AE Services. Where do you see it?

Martin
ZuhairKhan2
I am on AEP 6.0 and its on the AEP portal. I have also check 7.0 and its on that as well.
MartinFlynn
Then I suggest you post your question on the Orchestration Designer forum. You are more likely to get a response there.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view