Sandy
Team,

Did anyone have an idea to get POM ContactGroupID in OD application?

I have a requirement to call POM Web Service(VP_POMSysAPIService.GetNotificationText).

This Web Service requires four Inputs
1. Job ID
2. Contact Id
3. Contact Group Id
4. Text Id

I’m getting all the fields in OD application except ContactGroupId.

Can any one please answer for this question?

Thanks in advance.

FrankGuthrie
I can help you with this, as I just recently had the same issue. :)

Take a look close at the variables that are populated in the OD application in your application trace at the beginning of the application ... you should see the following:

no variable for complex: pomInfo:ContactGroupID

What is happening is POM is sending over the ContactGroupID, but it is non getting populated in the complex variable pomInfo as the field ContactGroupID does not exist. I went under the covers and added the field (using the text editor). It now gets populated.

Give that a try and see if it works for you ... make sure to back up your application first, in the event Eclipse gets corrupted.

Frank

FrankGuthrie
BTW - TextID has the same issue - also Prashant will most likely have a better idea than mine for fixing the issue, but my solution did work.
PrashantJawale
Yes, the TextID & ContactGroupID are passed by POM server to OD. However they are not prepulated internally within POM PDC.
FrankGuthrie
Prashant, so is this a bug that needs to be corrected within the POM PDC? It would be helpful to have those variables populated and POM is trying to populate them, but since the do not exist, they are not being populated. Your thoughts?
Sandy
Thank you Frank.

It worked for me also.
PrashantJawale
The TextID & ContactGroupID are populated by POM for other POM applications. They are used internally to play text using AvayaPOMNotifier app. As you've requested we might consider this request for future releases.

Thanks,
Prashant
Go to:   
Mobile view