AbdulKA
Hello,
Is there any way to record meetme conference using service observe? i tried to service observe a call from a phone which joins to a meet me conference. But there were no media events generated during the meet me confernce joining call.

THanks and Regards
Abdul
MartinFlynn
1. That devices are you monitoring?
2. What monitors have you set up?
3. What events do you think you are missing?
AbdulKA
Dear Martin,

1. There is a meet me conference number and to join the conference the device which i monitor will dial that number and will key in a code and join conference. So yes, i am monitoring one device which is joining the meet me conference using the mentioned method.

2. I have setup Media monitors only. BUt i am not getting media events when the device join the meet me conference.

3. Media Started and Stopped events are missing.

THanks and Regards
Abdul
MartinFlynn
Is the Media Monitor on the Recorder or the Device being monitored?
AbdulKA
Dear Martin,
Media monitor is on the service observer DMCC soft phone in the recorder application and not in the IP phone device being monitored. for all other calls from this device service observe is working fine. THe issue is happening only for meet me conference calls from the device being monitored.

Regards
Abdul
MartinFlynn
I tested this in my lab and found:

1. If you setup a long-term SO before the observed station calls into the meet-me conference, the observer is not added to the call. This would explain why you do not get media events.

2. If you setup the SO while the observed station is in the call, the SO is setup and you do get media events.

Martin
AbdulKA
Thanks a lot. i will also test it and will get back to you if have more questions.

Thanks and Regards
Abdul
Go to:   
Mobile view