DougFabec
I am having the same problem as mentioned in this locked thread...

http://www.devconnectprogram.com/forums/posts/list/2753.page

My application is not breaking at the occurrence, but errors are coming from the Session Manager and Voice Browser. It seems to only have this error if the caller hangs up in the menu after receiving their information, but doesn't happen if they continue into sub menus.

I have PMed the others of the old thread as well.

If this has been resolved, let me know any information please. Thanks for all your time!
JuanMorales2
We are experiencing this as well, and it is not even happening every time we enter a certain menu, just sometimes. Could this have something to do with the customer hanging up?
DougFabec
Yes! Sorry I havent posted earlier. In our application this was due to the application not having a global "On Disconnect" catch in the AppRoot. This resulted in the caller hanging up and the application trying to go the prefered path, which without a caller could cause these problems.

Some of the calls, the application even wait 30 minutes before ending. This was the case for our application anyway. Hope this helps

Just add an "On Disconnect" catch in approot and point it to a node with its "End".

(If you need other ending logic to be done, do that as well).
Go to:   
Mobile view