RicardoRoque
Hi,

I am having a problem with my app, when I'm monitoring a Device and I can make a call but when I try to put this call in hold my app stop.

The stay in hold but my app die.

Should I stop monitor the device when a call is established?

Tks
JohnBiggs
There is not information in your inquiry to give you much of an answer.

A monitor can remain active while a call is put on hold and unheld. The presence of the monitor is not the reason your app is dying.

You are going to need to troubleshoot the problem using a debugger to see what condition is causing the application to exit prematurely.
CraigJohnson5
The monitor wouldn't be causing that. You shouldn't have to stop a monitor unless you don't want to get events on that device anymore. It sounds like your application is getting an exception that it isn't handling. Does your application have logging? You can turn on the AE Services logs and see if anything is occurring there that might be causing this. The first FAQ listed in the TSAPI general section explains turning on the traces. If you would like DevConnect to review the logs (from your development system) please submit a DevConnect ticket. We will take a look at your membership level and let you know the next steps.
Go to:   
Mobile view