WalterMatthiesen
I'm trying to run the MyService sample service from the video. I built it, deployed and installed it into CE1. Everything worked just like the video. Except when I tried to have it fire off. I made a call from the extension configured (2200 in my case) to 2201 (another softphone) but none of the log messages from the MyService sample showed up. The call went through from one-X to another softphone, but by looking in the asm.log file, the only messages related to MyService are when it was deployed.

I must be missing something, but I have watched the video and followed along several times. I'm at a loss.
CraigJohnson5
Hi Walter, since this is an application you are running in Collaboratory please open a DevConnect Remote Lab ticket and someone will take a look.
CraigJohnson5
Keep in mind that station to station calls are not a supported call flow. In Collaboratory I have had your scenario work, but the proper way to test is to use the DID that is available to you for your lab. The user guide explains that this number will be routed to 2206. So you can set your service up for that SIP endpoint and call the DID number. If you want to make outbound calls then you need to open a DevConnect ticket to have the PSTN numbers you want calls to go to whitelisted. You can request up to 10.
WalterMatthiesen
Thanks. I was just trying to follow the simple sample provided to make sure I had everything setup correctly. I did catch that they said "external" number when they ran the test, and was wondering if that was a requirement. So I am assuming now, that internal to internal does not get caught with @TheCallListener. Thanks again.
KurtHaserodt
Worked with Bob directly. Problem was that project skeleton creates a calling-only service by default. Bob wanted a called service. The solution was to change the orig_ entries in the service's properties.xml file into term_ entries.
Go to:   
Mobile view