WalterMatthiesen
I'm trying to make a Web Service request from within my callIntercepted method. Even though there is a try / catch wrapped around the code, when it attempts to execute the following line:

ApprovedContactServiceSoapStub acService = (ApprovedContactServiceSoapStub)new ApprovedContactServiceLocator().getApprovedContactServiceSoap(new URL("https://......com/..../....asmx")); (The real url is in the code)

it seems to exit, and then re-enter the method. My log shows 5 of these in a row. I have a Logger.info message before and after this code. The one before shows, the one after does not. And I have three specific catches followed by just a generic Exception to catch anything unknown. None of them get hit.

I tested accessing the web service from a java application in eclipse, and it worked perfectly.

Is there another log, other than asm.log on the CE that might give me a clue to what is happening?
JoelEzell
Hi Walter,

Try doing this before executing your test in order to turn up the log levels:
ce logon
ce dlogon

You could then do a "ce dlogv" which puts you into vi looking at the asm.log file. "ce logv" will put you into the container log file and this may give some clues.

Let us know if this helps pinpoint the problem.
WalterMatthiesen
catch (Throwable e) was able to catch the real error. Apparently some code didn't get deployed even though Eclipse showed no errors. So there was a missing runtime method.
JoelEzell
I'm happy to hear that you resolved your issue.
Go to:   
Mobile view