RichardMudway
Hi,

I need to somehow map Agents, Splits, VDNs and Skills where programmatically possible. But i am stuck on trying to find some association of skills with VDNs and Agents?

So far I have found some information in the Tsapi Prog Ref for Splits. And the following should summarize those sources:
- Split field on a DELIVERED Msg.
- Queue field containing a Split on QUEUED Msg.
- Agent Group field on an Agent LOGGED_ON Msg.

I believe tha the above info is correct but is there a way i can drilldown to learn the Skills the Agents belong to? I noticed that i see them briefly when i login as an Agent into the IP Agent.

I would prefer to find a finction, so I have also looked at some of the ACD Query functions, but i read on the forum that some of them have been depricated such as attQueryAgentMeasurements.

Thanks,

Rich.
MartinFlynn
Hi Richard,

You are not going to be able to get the information you want using TSAPI. The best you will be able to do is to build up some sort of a picture over time as calls come in.

Instead, I suggest you have a look at the System Management Service (SMS) SDK which is part of the AE Services Web Services SDK. This will allow your application to query the configuration of the Communication Manager.

Using this, your application can easily map Agents to Skills. You can also map VDNs to Skills but this may not give you a full picture. You may also need to analyse the Vectors to see what skills they use.

Also, if a Routing application is used, then the VDN - skill or VDN - Agent mapping will not be defined on the Communication Manager and so you will have no way to discover it.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view