Muralisankar
Hi,
1. Is there any alternative to push TOPLINE message to AVAYA IP Phone other than using PUSH SDK. My requirement is to avoid using AVAYA CM userID and Password to retrieve IP address of IP Phone extensions.
2. If there is no alternative, then please give suggestions to get IP address of IP Phone extensions without using Avaya CM credential.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,
S.Muralisankar
MartinFlynn
You may be able to use the SMS API of the Application Enablement Services to get the IP Address of a station. I think you can use SMS to list registered-ip-stations and get the IP address from that.

You will need a username & password but I think it will be an AE Services user.

Martin
Muralisankar
Hi Martin,
Thanks for your reply,
Yes I am already using SMS API of AES to get the IP of station, the SMS API requires Avaya CM credential to fetch IP list.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Muralisankar
MartinFlynn
You may be able to use the Endpoint Registration Information to find a station's IP address. You can do this using DMCC, JTAPI or TSAPI to request this data.

If the Communication Manager has the IP address of a station, it will include it in it's response (it may not always be available for SIP stations). You will find more information on the Endpoint Registration Information service in the appropriate Programmers Guide.

To use the DMCC, JTAPI or TSAPI APIs you will use an AE Services CTI user & password.

The Endpoint Registration Information service requires that you first start a TSAPI/DMCC 3rd party monitor on the station. This will consume a TSAPI Basic license while the monitor is in place.

Martin
Muralisankar
Hi Martin,

Thanks for your suggestions, it can be applicable in the latest version of DMCC 6.3 but our environment is version 6.1 and also its again required to keep DMCC credential at client side.

Thanks and Regards,
S.Muralisankar
StephanieFARHAT
Hello,

1) Can I push prerecorded audio file in case of emergency simultaneously to multiple extensions?
It is working one by one with IPO but if we have 400 phones it will take around 40 min.

2) With which Avaya phones series the Push SDK is supported.

Appreciate your help.

Best regards,
StephanieFARHAT
Hello,

1) Can I push prerecorded audio file in case of emergency simultaneously to multiple extensions?
It is working one by one with IPO but if we have 400 phones it will take around 40 min.

2) With which Avaya phones series the Push SDK is supported.

Appreciate your help.

Best regards,
Go to:   
Mobile view