RossYakulis
When I use a log message task where does the output go and how do I view it?

Is there any built in tracing, debugging?
DipeshGandhi2 [Avatar]

Yes, there is built in logging. You can use the log message task and define message with log level. INFO log level will be visible in log file by default. If you choose other logging (FINE for example), then you will need to bump up logging for the workflow snap-in. This can be done two ways:

1) Log-on to SMGR Web --> select Collaboration Environment under Elements --> expand Configuration from left menu --> select Logging --> select your workflow snap-in from Service dropdown --> set specific logging or select ALL for all logging.
2) SSH onto CE server and execute command
ce dlogon <workflow-snap-in-name> <log-level>
e.g. ce dlogon myworkflowsnapin ALL

In GA release, workflow snap-in log will be seen in asm.log file under /var/log/Avaya/sm/ directory. In future release this will be corrected so that logging will occur under service directory located under /var/log/Avaya/services/<your-workflow-snap-in>/your-workflow-snap-in.log

Dipesh Gandhi Software Engineer, Avaya DevConnect
RossYakulis
Thanks. I would not expect the average business analyst to SSH to a CE server and have a login for that. It seems that "https://workflow-sharedga-sec.avaya.com/services/CollabDesigner/admin.html" page(s) should be expanded to show the log in a web browser.
Go to:   
Mobile view