DanielStingl
Hi there,

I need help with the Presence Services SDK (LPS API).
Environment:
Avaya Presence - Platform Information:
Presence Services 6.2.3.0 Build: 317, Patch 1: 6.2.3.01, Patch 2: 6.2.3.2, Patch 3: 6.2.3.3, Patch 4: 6.2.3.4

LPS API:
Version 6.2.4.0-SDK-1.0-SNAPSHOT
Date: April 15, 2014

I created a java-project in eclipse and included the presence java sdk. Then I created a keystore with java's keytool and added the certificate from presence, the issuer (SystemManager-Certificate), "SIP Product Certificate Authority" and "Avaya Product Root CA".

The private-certificate from the keystore (that is automatically created) was exported and added on the presence server with the commands:
prescert import pem <edge_ca_file>
prescert exportTS

Here is the java-code copied from the DevGuide:

public static void main(String[] args)
LpsProvider provider = LpsProvider.getLpsProvider();
// 1. Get the instance of LpsProvider
Properties lpsProperties = new Properties();
InputStream inStream = new FileInputStream("LPS.properties");
lpsProperties.load(inStream);
inStream.close();
// 2. Initialise the instance using start(Map properties)

provider.start((Map)lpsProperties);
}

In the LPS.properties I have set "localdb.ping_db=false" for testing only the SIP-Presence-Communication. All other config-values, except the hostnames and systemmanager-credentials, uses the default-values.
My problem seems to be, that the backchannel from the Bulk-Subscription-Service (S2S) to my workstation port 9072 can not make a SSL-handshake.
The Presence Server accepts the SIP-SUBSCRIBE-Message from my pc and answered with SIP/2.0 200 OK.
After that response, the presence server wants to send a notify to my station and this failed.
Then the LPS API sends a second subscribe with response "481 Reason: Call Leg/Transaction Does Not Exist", I think because of the failed Notify requet.
The LPS-API logs (see attachments) the Exception "recv failed" and "bad_certificate".

The transport is secured via TLS and is working for communication from my station to presence. I think the problem is the communication for the backchannel (presence S2S to my station) but I'm not sure about this.
Can anyone help me?

Attached "log_lps_java.txt" shows the logmessages from lps-SDK after the call of provider.start((Map)lpsProperties);
presence_log.txt shows the debug log-infos from the SIP_BULKSUB while provider.start() of the client.

Thanks in advance
Daniel
Filename log_lps_java.txt [Disk] Download
Filename presence_log.txt [Disk] Download
MartinFlynn
Hi Daniel,

This forum is for the Basic Development Environment. As such, members here do not generally have any experience with with Presence Services SDKs.

I do not think there is a suitable forum for your query so I suggest you open a Technical Support ticket using the menu above. One of my colleagues may be able to help you. Please note that, for non-paid members, there may be a fee for this service.

Martin
Go to:   
Mobile view