TomLynn
When I compare the data returned from the Capacity model, I see that (at least) these items are missing when compared to the data obtained from the SAT terminal:

AAR/ARS Analysis Entries:
AAR/ARS Conversion Entries:
Toll Analysis Entries:
Digit Nodes (contributes to Percent Full):
Short Digit Nodes (contributes to Percent Full):

I haven't found more, but nor do I have the time for an exhaustive comparison. I'm hoping this is an oversight that will be fixed in a future release and not done by design.

Tom
CraigJohnson5
The documentation matches up with what is being returned, so it is working as designed right now. However, this model may have been created at a time when these fields weren't a part of this form, so they aren't there, and that is just an oversight in subsequent versions. To have these fields added you can open a GRIP with Avaya here.

TomLynn
I will do my best to open a GRIP, but in the past that link has informed me that it's for channel partners only.

Yes, they appear to new for CM6.x. However, I question why the product owners of the SMS web service API or AES itself are not striving to achieve concurrency with future releases of CM. In my opinion, the value of the SMS web service is to enable developers to automate anything that can be done from the SAT, and lacking concurrency with new releases devalues SMS, and ultimately Communications Manager.

Tom
TomLynn
"You must be an Avaya Partner with an active Link ID to access this application"

Any way around this?
CraigJohnson5
I will just open a bug fix for this one with development. I will let you know what happens with it. Can you open a DevConnect support ticket for this so we can track this better?
TomLynn
#19433. Thank you!
Go to:   
Mobile view