dlipartiti
Hello, first of all I hope this question belong to this subforum. Just a week ago my boss asked me to research a way to connect to the Avaya Server my company is using for keep all the data. The query we seek imply retrieving Agents and Jobs information in real-time and send it via web.

The truth is I lack the required knowledge of Avaya products since it's the first time I ever work with group of products like these. Also, while I should have read documents and APIs before posting this question (which I am starting), I'm trying to get some info faster because I don't have a lot of time. I expect a bit of compassion here heh.

Anyway, my idea is make some service using Java to connect directly to the database and get all the items wanted. A partner told me the server is kinda a "black box" (like in airplanes) so he couldn't help me a lot actually.

I wish I was clear and didn't bother anyone with my newbie questions. Of course I will still search in this forum and others but meanwhile I leave this post here.

BIG THANKS in advance.

Greetings.
Go to:   
Mobile view