MahmoudDarwish
I am planning to develop a recording application that record calls for 1500 agent in our call center,
my application would consume 1500 TSAPI license and 1500 DMCC license in case all agents are registered, I am depending on one AES server which has enough license but I am afraid that too many connections on AES would make problems so I want to ask how many concurrent connections could AES v 5.2 or 6 support and does avaya recommends specific number of connections and what is the max..

Thanks a lot
MartinFlynn
From Chapter 12 of "Avaya Aura Application Enablement Services Overview and Specification", you can see that it is possible to register up to 4000 endpoints. For a recording application, these endpoints are usually managed over a single DMCC connection to the recording application. However, as DMCC is also used for softphones, it is reasonable to believe that you could use a single connection per endpoint.

There are some other limitations that I think you should investigate, for example:

o There is a limit to how fast you can register your endpoints. There is some information in the Overview on this, as well as some other Forum threads.

o The Communication Manager hardware has limitations too so you may need to invest in extra hardware. Again, some of the limitations are listed in the AE services Overview.

Martin
MahmoudDarwish
Thanks a lot Martin,
I have reviewed chapter 12 and it helps me to identify how many endpoints my AES server could support.
I still have a question, if AES supports 4000 endpoints and single endpoint in my recording application could consume one TSAPI license and one DMCC license so it means 4000 endpoints would consume 4000 TSAPI license and 4000 DMCC license, would that be okay with AES or AES would have a limitation on how many TSAPI license consumed so it would not allow 4000 Tsapi + 4000 DMCC

Thanks for your usual support
MartinFlynn
TSAPI licenses are separate to DMCC licenses. By consuming a TSAPI license, you are not reducing the number of DMCC licenses you can consume and vice versa.
MahmoudDarwish
hi martin,
thanks for your usual support.
could you please tell me where I could find information about max number of tsapi connection that could be supported by AES server.

Thanks
MartinFlynn
Have a look at the section called "TSAPI service capacities".
MahmoudDarwish
Thanks a lot Martin for your help.
Go to:   
Mobile view